Thursday, August 8, 2013

The List

I'm a bad girl. Ok, enough of that. Since my last post I have:

  • survived my second ankle operation,
  • made it through another Chicago winter,
  • visited my mom and dad in their retirement community in Florida,
  • gone to Indianapolis for an ACP convention,
  • led a workshop in Washington, D.C., on social media,
  • bought a condo in Oak Park,
  • gone to Portland, Oregon, where I was able to buy a few books at Powell's City of Books,
  • kept my job,
  • found a renter for the condo (praise the lord),
  • planted tomatoes and sunflowers,
  • failed to pick the first tomato, dammit, because they are horrible this year,
  • pumped up my bike tires,
  • never ridden my bike,
  • gotten hooked on Orange is the New Black,
  • had my hair cut at least 11 times, but probably 13 (I could count, but really?),
  • stayed alive.
I think it might be easier to keep up on the blogging, but maybe not.  So, now you know, I'm still alive, living a life like most of you, surviving the commute, eating well, fighting menopause (and losing), getting older but not a lot grayer. And that's something, I guess.


Emily Walsh said...

Hi there Terri! I was actually just checking out a few of your posts and had a quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance -emilywalsh688 (at) Thanks : )


Jennifer Garreau said...

I am also a cowgirl with cancer. I love your blog and your attitude! Here is my latest blog post on losing my hair to chemo -

md amirul islam said...

Hey thank you so much for your lovely comment. I didn't win but I'm still trying to improve my blog every day! And of course I will pop over to your blog, I love to see new bloggers and what they are doing to the blog sphere!
Beauty Supply

Abarshini said...

I am the real estate field. I have read your tips which is very good to the real buyer as well as seller.

Soap Free Cleanser

John Smith said...

Thank you for such wonderful and interesting article.

Best Lipo Cleanse